Cool Gift Guide
Surely I can't be the only one who hasn't done any Christmas shopping???? Can I??
So, if like me, you have left it to the last minute, you might find this 'Cool Gifts under £20.00' a bit of a lifesaver!
There is something here for pretty much anyone, whether it's the discerning friend, awkward relative, or even an anonymous colleague in your office Secret Santa! And all under 20 quid!
Beautiful gifts people will want to keep, eat or use - not dispose of!!
First up, we have the Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 16-1546 Living Coral - in mug form. According to Pantone this colour symbolises our innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits. Available from Design Museum for £16.00.
2. Nobody can deny that winter is here so this Aesop Hand Balm will help soothe those cold, little digits with it's blend of fragrant botanicals and skin-softening emollients - smells damn good too! £19.00
3. I LOVE these London Brick soaps available at Inside Store - which by the way is an excellent one stop shop for gifts, homewares, coffees and lounging. These soaps look and smell amazing and are all made in North London by Brick Sixty from raw materials derived from the history, science and engineering behind the actual London brick. £6.00
4. This magnetic bottle opener available at the Design Museum actually catches the bottle top before it falls on the floor - handy! Awesome selection of colours too. £13.50
6. I always like to add stickers to my notebooks/laptop/fridge - it's one of those things I've done since scrawling all over the front of my school books. If you know someone else who does too, maybe they'll like these embroidered stickers from Wolf & Badger as much as I do!? £15.00
7. Be inspired when you hang your shopping list up on the fridge with these Bowie magnets from Selfridges. £10.00
8. Larger than a hip flask but a similar shape which makes it easier to carry in bags/handbags this Hip Water Bottle is BPA-free, recyclable, reusable and dishwasher safe. This textured yellow version is exclusive to Harvey Nichols, making it surely the hippest bottle around! £14.95
9. Designed by the Finnish designer Tapio Wirkkala, this Iittala Ultima Thule bowl is a design classic. Inspired by the melting ice in Lapland you can give a real piece of winter as a gift. Available at Skandium. £15.00
10. Even if you're not a chocoholic, surely nobody could resist this supercool California Love packaging for this Compartés Salted Pretzel Dark Chocolate from Harvey Nichols. £8.95
11. Oliver Bonas is another great place to shop for gifts. Always offering a little bit of elegance or fun or colour - whatever it is you might need. Their photo frames are always stylish and at good prices, this is the Modena Green frame. £16.00
12. These Jonathan Adler Stacking Dishes add a touch of graphic glamour for any bedside, bathroom or table setting. £15.60
13. Super cute and stripy Kinska Face Mug from Anthropologie. £14.00
14. Ok, so there is a bit of a black and white stripy theme developing - however, these Belisha Beacon Matches by Loris & Love are inspired by those yellow globe lamps on top of tall black and white stripy poles that mark pedestrian crossings all over London! A bold and humorous gift available at V&A museum shop. £7.00
15. Advocating the Bullet Journal system to everyone I currently meet. It has upped my scrappy note taking into a systematic, ordered and productive way of managing my whole entire life! £19.76
Hope this has helped! Let me know what you think in the comments below. I'm placing all my online orders now - xmas shopping DONE!